Dependable Movers-Honest Service

Fresh Start Movers

(707) 490-4099


  • Fully Licensed & Insured             CAL T-191564

  • Dependable, Honest, Efficient, and Affordable Quality

  • Attention to the Smallest Details

  • Highly Trained Staff

  • Experienced and Professional

"We deliver professionalism 100% of the time and that's a promise."


​All moving companies in the state of California are required to be licensed & insured with the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC). Such carrier's that do not have a (CAL "T-No.") example: (CAL T-193694) are probably not licensed & insured against loss and damage with PUC. A US DOT # is not required by the State of California and usually the company is not licensed & insured with loss or damage with PUC. Once you have a list of moving companies; you may call Public Utilities Commission (PUC) at 1-800-366-4782 to verify their license number and proper insurance requirements.

You should also get written estimates to compare the prices and services of different moving companies to help you select a carrier. Verbal estimates are not binding. We recommend having the company estimator visit you at your home and provide you with a binding estimate. Be aware of low ball estimates. We advise you to do your research. Don't be scammed by your typical fly by night movers. Ask questions, the more the better.